Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Venus Butterfly Review

I was recently asked to review the 7- Function Venus Butterfly for edenfantasys.com and was more then happy to help out!

The Venus Butterfly is a strap on vibrator that boasts 7 wonderful functions and speeds including vibrating, pulsating and escalating. Not to mention it is super cute!!


The butterfly is made of TPR a polymer blend or compound that exhibits a thermoplastic character.It makes it very nice and durable.

The control has an actual off switch which I found myself hitting at the worst possible time but it is relatively easy to control and takes AA batteries.

The straps were a little confusing at first and unless you just absolutely want to be up and walking while playing with this toy I would suggest just not even bothering with them




Overall this is a nice addition to anyones collections and I am so glad I got the opportunity to review it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment