Sunday, July 25, 2010

Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion *CLOSED*

Recently I was sent a free tube of Covergirls New Lash Blast Fusion mascara! It looked pretty good when I put it on. No clumps and really did extend my lashes. The pictures don't do it justice because I am awful at taking close ups. lol

BEFORE

AFTER

Not too bad :)

And now I am giving away a tube to one of my lucky readers and (2) $2 off any Covergirl product coupons!

Ends August 8th at 11:59 pm

Rules
Just leave a comment telling me what your favorite Covergirl product is . Make sure to leave your email so I can reach you if you win!

4 comments:

  1. I love the Covergirl Eye Shadow Champange, it's such a pretty color!

    hjgraham00@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave Covergirl products are the Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers Lipgloss line. They are shiny, but not sticky- I hate sticky lip gloss!

    ashavaught@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their foundation! kytah00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Covergirl lipgloss. The clear shade has been in my makeup bag since high school.
    jamielz@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete