Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ecostore Review!



A few weeks ago I got a package from Ecostore and tried it out several times since opening it. (Ok...so the Rose and Cardamon body wash is totally gone and the Hypoallergenic Dog Shampoo is the only one I will ever use on my little dog Max again!!

The Ecostore  body wash washed off clean and smelled so yummy!!! I want to try the other scents so bad!


And the dog shampoo is PERFECT for Max. he has always had sensitive skin. Always itching, always munching. It didn't stop ALL of it of course, but I have noticed a difference.

The best part about all Ecostore products is that there NO NASTY CHEMICALS!!! And the products are very budget friendly!

BUY

Buy Ecostore products online at their website 

The offer free shipping on orders of $25 or more!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment